MGU Kerala Admissions 2017-2018 Download Prospectus cum Application Form MGU Merit List 2017-2018 BA, BSC, B.Ed, MHM, MHRM, MA, CAT, MSW, MSc, BTS, M.Ed, BALLB, MBA MGU Counseling dates at www.mgu.ac.in
MGU Admissions 2017-2018 Allotment List News: Get here Mgu admission 2017-2018 online also MGU counseling 2017-18 college seat allotment rank list along with cut off marks MGU merit list 2017-2018 as the MGU UGCAP 1/2/3/4th Allotment List post at http://cap.mgu.ac.in/ in coming days. As this portal will give new alerts on MGU 2017 admissions counseling notifications. This year Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam, Kerala will invites applications for admissions in BA Multimedia, PG Multimedia/ Animation/ Graphi Design/ Cinema/ Television/ Print Electronic Journalism, B.Ed, MHM, MHRM, Self Financing Courses, BA Fine Arts, MA, MSW, MSC Textile Fashion, BTS, BSC Biotechnology, CAT, BSc Microbiology, BSc Bioinformatics, M.Ed, BALLB, MBA, M.Phil Degree Course at for academic session 2017-2018. The mgu admission notification is given at mgu.ac.in. Interested students have to submit application form given in prospectus followed by counseling schedule based on merit list issue by MGU academic branch. Further information of MGU Admissions 2017 regarding qualification, fees, prospectus, admission form and how to apply etc is mentioned below........................
Alerts: The UG CAP fourth allotment is scheduled on 03rd July 2017, Candidates can rearrange/ delete options from 29 to 30 June 2017, 5.00 pm. Candidates securing allotment through the third allotment should join the allotted college on or before 05th July 2017..........
UGCAP 2017 Allotment: Provisional Rank List
UGCAP 2017 Allotment: Provisional Rank List
- Online availability of Application forms and Prospectus: 18/05/2017 2.00 pm
- Last date for Online Candidate Registration: 03/06/2017 2.00 PM
- Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment: 07/06/2017
- First allotment: 13/06/2017
- Second allotment: 19/06/2017
- Third Allotment: 24/06/2017
- Fourth Allotment: 03/07/2017
- Online Registration/ Option registration for First Special Allotment for SCT/ST candidates : 07/07/2017-10/07/2017
- First Special Allotment for SC/ST candidates : 12/07/2017
- Second Special allotment for SC/ST Candidates : 18/07/2017
- Third Special Allotment for SC/ST candidates : 24/07/2017
- Fourth Special allotment for SC/ST Candidates : 29/07/2017
- Online registration / Option registration for first Supplementary Allotment: 01/08/2017– 03/08/2017
- Date of closing of admissions: 29/08/2017
Latest news of MGU Admissions Notice 2017 @ www.mgu.ac.in:
Course: - M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)
Duration- 01 year
Name of the School and eligibility criteria are given below:
1. SCHOOL OF BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES
1. M.Phil. in Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences
P.G. in Special Education/ M.Sc. Disability Studies and Rehabilitation Studies/M.Ed. degree with not less than 55% marks. Preference to candidates with one paper in Special Education or with experience in reputed centres in Special Education or Diploma in Special Education. Check here MGU result
2. MPhil. in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Masters degree in Psychology with not less than 55% marks.
3. MPhil. in Behavioural Medicine and Rehabilitation (Full-time):
MBBS with not less than 55% marks. Preference to P.G. Degree holders in Medicine. You may view Mgu time table
4. MPhil. -do- (Part-time) -do-
5. MPhil. in Behavioural Sciences and Rehabilitation Nursing:
MSc. Nursing with not less than 55% marks.
2. SCHOOL OF BIOSCIENCES:
MPhil in Biosciences:
MSc. Degree with not less than 55% marks in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biophysics.
3. SCHOOL OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES:
MPhil.Chemistry (Inorganic Chemistry)
MPhii. Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)
MPhil. Chemistry (Physical Chemistry)
MPhil. Chemistry (Polymer Chemistry)
Masters degree in Chemistry with not less than 55% marks.
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES:
MPhil in Environment Management (2 Semesters):
Masters degree with not less than 55% marks in Botany /Zoology/Physics/ Chemistry/Ecology/ Geology/ Geo Informatics/Remote Sensing and GIS/ Earth Sciences/Life Science/ Environment Sciences/ Environment Scienee & Management./ Microbiology/ Aquaculture/ Fishery Science/ Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Disaster Management/Plant or Animal Science/ Agriculture/ Forestry / Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED PHYSICS:
MPhil. (2 Semesters):
M.Sc. Physics with not less than 55% marks.
6. SCHOOL OF LETTERS:
1. MPhil in Malayalam :
Masters degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks.
2. MPhil. in English: -do-
3. MPhil in Theatre Arts :
Masters degree m any subject with not less than 55% marks. Preference to P.G degree holders in Theatre Arts and Literature.
7. SCHOOL OF GANDHIAN THOUGHT & DEVELOPMENT STUDIES:
1. MPhil. Gandhian Studies:
Masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
2. MPhil Development Studies: -do-
3. MPhil. Social Work: MSW/M.A. Social Work either generic or with any field of specialization with minimum 55% marks.
8. SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & POLITICS:
MPhil. in Politics and International Relations:
Masters degree in Politics and International Relations/ Politics/ Economics/History/ Law with not less than 55& marks.
9. SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
1. MPhil. in Social Sciences (Anthropology/Sociology/History/Economics)
Masters degree in Social Sciences with not less than 55% marks.
2. M.Phil. in Social Transformation and Empowerment -do-
3. MPhil. in Human Ecology and Natural History
P.G. Degree in Natural Science/ Material Science with not less than 60% marks or P.G. Degree in any of the Social Sciences with not less than 55% marks or Graduates of Forestry / Graduate Officers of the Forest Department with two years' professional training in forestry or equivalent.
10. SCHOOL OF PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES:
MPhil. (2 Semesters)
M.Ed. with not less than 55% marks.
11. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES:
MPhil. in Business Studies (2 Semesters)
M.B.A./M.Com./M A. Economics/MHRM with not less than 55% marks
Last Date of Submission of Application- All dates varies as per course
How to Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates have to submit their application to the Directors of the Schools Concerned at the address mentioned below:-
Download Notification: http://mgu.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1097&Itemid=1175
Mahatma Gandhi Unviersity (MGU),
Priyadarsini Hills P.O
Kottayam Kerala, India
Pin - 686 560
Tele : +91 481 2731050 to 68
Fax : +91 481 2731002, 9, 11
Admissions by Categories
For more related information click below labels