Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2016-2017 Download Prospectus cum Application Form Haryana B.ed Merit List 2016-17 Check State Haryana Bachelor of Education Counseling Schedule at http://hrybed.net/HryBEd_OnlineAddmissionSchedule.aspx
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2016-2017 Counseling Updates: The Haryana B.Ed Results 2016-17 post here also Check State Hayrana B.Ed Admissions 2016-2017 Online also Haryana B.Ed Counseling 2016 College seat allotment rank list See Cut Off Marks Haryana B.Ed Merit List 2016. Friends as this year Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind conduct State level Centralized Counseling for admission to B.Ed (Regular) course in Colleges of Education situated in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session 2016-17. B.Ed admissions Haryana notification has been released officially online. The following is the process to get admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in Haryana State under various universities such Kurukshetra University, MDU Rohtak, CDLU Sirsa for academic session 2016-2017. Interested & eligible students must check these guidelines before apply in B.ed course as per schedule issued. The broad cast advertisement of Haryana B.Ed admission when ever out and applicants have to apply online with fees prescribed in prospectus followed by counseling based on merit list performance in entrance test. Further information of Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2016 regarding prospectus, merit list , counseling schedule, application process, eligibility and examination process are mentioned below........................
Details of Haryana B.Ed Admission 2016-2017 Counseling Procedure and Eligibility Conditions
(As prescribed by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, MDU, Rohtak, CDLU, Sirsa)
For B.Ed. Course
Eligibility to seek Admission in B.Ed
- The minimum qualification for admission to the course shall be as under:-
Candidates with atleast 50% of marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree of Kurukshetra University, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak C.D.L.U., Sirsa and Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishav Vidayalaya or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
Note: - (a) In case a candidate has passed the Master’s Degree Examination also along with Bachelor’s Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken in to consideration while preparing the merit.
(b) 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
(c) 45% marks for Blind/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired candidates.
(d) There shall be no rounding off percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded to 50%.
(e) Compartmental Candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed. Regular Course in any case.
- No one who is already in employment (Whole-time, part-time, or Honorary Capacity) shall be admitted to the B.Ed. (Regular) Course without taking leave from the employer for full academic session.
- Candidates seeking admission in educational institutions (including medical & technical institutions) located in Haryana, may not be required to produce residents certificate, if they have passed the examination from a school/ college situated in Haryana. For this purpose, a certificate of the Principal/Headmaster from the concerned institution where the children/wards studied last should be considered sufficient. The Principal/Headmaster of the institution shall be competent to issue such certificate, which should be sufficient.
a candidate has sought admission in B.Ed. and is desirous of leaving the
course due to personal reasons, the candidate will be required to submit
an affidavit duly notarized for cancellation of her seat. The affidavit so
submitted by the candidate shall be further forwarded by the institution
to the respective authorities doing counseling and if the seat remains
vacant, the candidate will be required to submit the total fee for the
course. If the vacant seat gets filled, then the amount deposited shall be
refunded to the candidate after deducting Rs. 1000/- only.Counselling schedule for Haryana B.Ed
(Regular) admission is given below.
ONLINE ADMISSION SCHEDULE
Phase - IV
Details of Admission Schedule Candidates can apply for Phase –IV for Govt. / Aided / University Maintained / SFS Colleges of Education Online availability of prospectus with details., online registration, acceptance of applications, deposition of Registration as well as counselling fee of Rs. 3000/- (For General Candidates) and Rs. 2625/- (For SC/BC/PH Candidates for Haryana only )30/09/2016
(up to 5:00PM )
Online Choice filling and locking03/10/2016
(up to 5:00PM)
Display of category wise merit list of the applicants.19/10/2016 Reporting of Discrepancy if any by the candidates and correction thereof to be incorporated19/10/2016
(up to 5:00PM)
Phase –IV for Govt. / Aided /University Maintained colleges of Education / SFS Colleges Online details of Counselling First Round Final Round Online availability of seats allotment 20/10/2016
Up to 5:00PM
Candidates personal reporting at allotted colleges 21/10/2016
Up to 5:00PM
Up to 5:00PM
Online reporting by the college 23/10/2016 27/10/2016
Phase I Schedule for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University maintained college of Education
Phase II for self financing scheme colleges of education
Testimonials to be Submitted at the time of Admission for B.Ed.:-
Following testimonials are to be submitted at the time of joining the institute:
Original Allotment letter.
All Original Certificates are to be submitted.
Attested photocopies (03 copies) of 10th Class Pass Certificate & Marksheet.
Attested photocopies (03 copies) of 12th Class Pass Certificate & Marksheet.
Attested photocopies (03 copies) of Graduation (B.A/B.Sc/ B.Com-I, II, III) Yearwise Marksheets.
Attested photocopies (03 copies) of Post-Graduation (M.A/M.Sc/ M.Com-I, II) Yearwise Marksheets.
Original Migration Certificate (candidates of Universities other than K.U.K).
Migrated students seeking admission in B.Ed. course have to submit all certificates in original along with attested copies within 15 days after the date of admission.
Original Character Certificate
(i) Original Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
(ii) The candidates who have gaps in their academic career must furnish a gap year certificate stating reasons for gap(s) in the form of affidavit and it should also include the Character Certificate of the gap period from Notary/First Class Magistrate.
No objection Certificate and Sanctioned Study leave from the Immediate Employer (with the Date of Commencement of the Academic Session till the conclusion of the Session) in case of Working teacher / Employed Candidate.
1. The following documents must also be attached:
a. Attested Copies of certificates for claiming admission against Reserved seats (for SC, BC-A/BC-B., Orthopedically Handicapped, Freedom Fighter, Ex-serviceman) (pertinent Annexure from I-XI)
b. Certificate of claiming the benefit of resident of Haryana.(Annexure-VII)
2. Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner not less than M.B.B.S. or C.M.O.
3. Married Women Candidates will submit a Certificate by the Registered Medical Practitioner not less than M.B.B.S. or C.M.O or Gynaecologist to the effect that the married woman candidate is not in a family way.
10 copies of Passport size photographs.
Blood Group Certificate.
Affidavit of Anti-Ragging by the student and by the parents/guardian.(Annexure X & XII)
Note: Students seeking admission in B.Ed. course have to submit all Original certificates as Photocopies Got to BE VERIFIED AT THE ADMISSION CELL of the institute at the time of Counselling & Joining the institute. No column should be left blank, Write “N.A.”(Not Applicable) if any column is not relevant. In Case of any of the document lacking or incomplete forms or originals not verified at the time of admission, the admission shall be treated as provisional. The candidate has to complete the discrepancies if any left within 5 days after admission. Failing which, the admission stands cancelled.
Eligibility to appear in Haryana B.Ed. Examination:
1. The duration of the course of instruction for the Degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) shall be one year.
2. Students shall be eligible to appear in the Final B.Ed. Examination only if she fulfills the following conditions :-
· good character;
· having undergone the Course of Training for the Degree of Bachelor of Education for one academic year at an Institution recognized for this examination;
· attended not less than 75% of the full course of lectures delivered in each subject, including Theory, Tutorials and Practicals separately (to be counted up to the last day when the classes break up for the preparatory holidays, viz. 7 working days before the commencement of the examination.);
· having submitted reports on the School Plant :
· having participated in : (a) Tutorials (b) Seminars (c) Games and Sports (d) Community living; and
· having obtained at least 45% marks in the aggregate of all the subjects to be calculated in the combined result of the following :
a) the House Examination in each Theory paper and Practical separately;
b) two Unit- Tests in each theory paper;
c) two Discussion Lessons to be delivered by the students in teaching subjects;
d) One assignment in each paper.
3. The rates of examination fee to be paid by the candidates shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.
4. The examination shall be held according to the Scheme of Examination and Syllabus as approved by the Academic Council from time to time.
5. The medium of examination shall be as under :-
a) The question- papers shall be set both in English and Hindi
b) The candidates shall write their answers : In English or Hindi in the case of other subjects.
6. The minimum number of marks required to pass the examination shall be 33% in each subject (Written and Practical separately) and 40% in the aggregate.
7. Successful candidate shall be classified as under :-
(a) 60% marks and above …First Division
(b) 50% marks and above but below 60% marks …Second Division
(c) Below 50% marks …Third Division
8. Special Acknowledgements
Maximum attendance prize.
Highest scorer in the House Examination.
Top five students of Annual Examination.
All rounder/Best student of the session.
9. During one year of Degree Course, no candidate is allowed to continue her studies in any other college/ institution/ university as a regular or private candidate. If a candidate is found indulged in doing in such a practice, a disciplinary action to the extent of cancellation of her candidature will be taken against her.
10. In case a candidate is found to have concealed any material fact/given wrong information his/her candidature will be treated a cancelled.Each successful candidate shall be awarded a Degree stating the division obtained in Annual Convocation Function which will be organized by the college.
On-line registration-cum-counselling fee isRs. 1000 /- (Rs. 500 /-registration fee plus Rs. 500 /- Counseling fee) for General Category candidates and Rs. 625 /- (Rs. 125 /- registration fee plus Rs. 500 /- Counseling fee) for SC/BC/PH candidates of Haryana state. Registration cum Counselling fee is non-refundable. On-line registration-cum-counselling fee shall be deposited by the candidate through www.hbed2016.org, www.hbed2016.net in the account of CRSU, Jind. Bank charges shall be paid by the candidate as given below:
- PNB – Rs 6 /-
- AXIS – Rs 6 /-
|Net banking||Rs. 15/- SBI & Associate banks
and Rs. 10 for others
|All debit card (including PNB) routing
through Mastercard and Visa
|0.75% for less than Rs. 2000/-,
1% for more than Rs. 2000/-