Jammu University B.Ed Admissions 2017-2018 Download Prospectus cum Application Form Bachelor of Education Merit List Online Registration 2017-2019 Get University of Jammu B.Ed Counseling Schedule 2017-2019 at www.bedjammu.org or www.jammuuniversity.in
University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2017 Counseling News: Check Jammu university B.Ed admissions 2017-2018 online forms Today University of Jammu B.Ed Merit List 2017-18 College cut off marks along with Jammu University B.Ed counseling 2017-2018 college seat allotment rank list at bedjammu.org in coming months. This year Online applications are invited by University of Jammu for Admissions in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course in regular mode for academic session 2017-2018. The last date to submit online application form given in prospectus for B.Ed Admissions check at official site (with late fee) by making log in to www.jucdc.in. The Online Registration commences from in July (as per last year record) and and University of Jammu Merit List for B.Ed followed by counseling schedule flash in August month at www.jammuuniversity.in also on www.bedjammu.org. The complete information for University of Jammu B.Ed Admissions 2017 like fees, mode, eligibility, prospectus, admission form, merit list and counseling schedule are given here.................
Online Application available till 25th July 2017 with fee Rs. 2000/-
Online Application available till 25th July 2017 with fee Rs. 2000/-
|SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION TO B.ED. COURSE FOR THE SESSION 2017-19|
|1.||Date of start of on-line application with application fee of Rs.2000/-||01.07.2017|
|2.||Last date of filling on-line application with application fee of Rs.2000/-||25.07.2017|
|3.||Last date of deposit of fee of Rs.2000/- in the authorized banks||26.07.2017(upto 4:00pm)|
|4.||Date of filling of on line applications with fee of Rs.2200/- ( i.e. normal fee + late fee Rs.200)||27.07.2017|
|5.||Last date of filling on-line application with late fee||07.08.2017|
|6.||Last date of deposit of fee of Rs. 2200/- in the authorized banks||08.08.2017(upto 4:00pm)|
|7.||Merit List(Local and Non Local)||09.08.2017 and 10.08.2017|
|8.||Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan.||11.08.2017 to 18.09.2017(upto 4:00pm)|
|9.||Non-Local/Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan.||19.08.2017 to|
Details of University of Jammu B.Ed Admissions 2017-2018:
The University of Jammu was established on 1969 under Kashmir and Jammu Universities act 1969. The University is “A Grade University-Accredited” by NAAC. Currently Jammu University issues B.Ed Admissions for Session 2017-2018 under Directorate of Distance Education. Thousands of candidates are waiting for taking admissions in B.Ed Course in regular or distance mode. In this page candidate can check the complete process from course fees, qualification, registration process, prospectus, admission form, merit list and counseling schedule information displayed here. Check here for University of Jammu Recruitment
Course- B.Ed (Online Admission)
Mode-Regular in non government colleges of education affiliated to Jammu University
The candidates must have passed minimum qualification in Bachelor degree or master degree examination in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce, BCA, BBA (Under 10+2+3 or 10+2+2/10+1+3 pattern), Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry, Music and fine arts from the university of Jammu or any other statutory university India registered with the association of Indian Universities and have secured at least 50% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in case of general category and 45% in case of reserved categories.
University of Jammu B.Ed Registration Process:
Online Registration Dates
B.Ed (Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry, Music)
Registration Starts tentatively from July 2017 and August 2017 (with late fee)
Last Date of Submission of Apply Online- given above
For Admission helpline nos 09571445479, 09602455429, 09602462827
>> Important Links
>> Important Links
For Jammu University B.Ed Online Registration click here
Check University of Jammu B.Ed Notification 2017 click here
Download Jammu University B.Ed 2017-19 Prospectus cum Admission Form click hereJammu University B.Ed Counseling Schedule/ Merit List 2017 Updates:
The University going to flash B.Ed Merit List in August/ September 2017 which will available on its web portal bedjammu.org, jammuuniversity.in and jucdc.in the candidates check their B.Ed Counseling Schedule as per mentioned in merit list according to date, time and venue for counseling in this page also.
How to Apply?
On-line Application filling and On-line Choice filling for admission to B Ed 2017-18.Registration
University of Jammu, Jammu
University of Jammu, Jammu
- Visit the website http://bedjammu.org or www.jammuuniversity.in or www.jucdc.in
- Read the “Schedule”, “Prospectus” and “How to apply” thoroughly. Visit these websites frequently for latest updates. Admissions will be purely ONLINE. No written information will be sent to the candidates by post. Merit, allotment letter etc can only be downloaded.
- New candidates have to register fresh by pressing button “New Registration”. Fill all fields like name, father’s name, address, qualifying exam details etc. Mandatory fields are marked with a small red star. At the end of this page you have to upload your Photograph, signature, Thumb impression and Mark sheet of qualifying exam. You can make the signature and thumb impression on a paper and scan them for uploading. Size of file should not be more than permitted. Uploading of Photo and Signature is Mandatory.
- If you are unable to upload your Thumb impression or qualifying exam’s mark sheet then affix and attach them on / with the printout of application.
- When you complete the application, RECHECK all fields. Then press the button, “Submit to Generate Application No. and Password”. Your Application no. and password will be generated. They will be displayed on the screen and will be sent to you through email and SMS as well. In case the application cannot be submitted then you must have left some field blank. Scroll up and complete the field marked with a red star or message in red colour. Then resubmit.
- Keep the Application No. and Password safely with you. It will be required a number of times to log in and download different items. To log in you have to give your Application number and Password in the space provided in login section.
- In case you forget your Application no. and / or Password, you can get them by pressing the button, “Forgot Password”. They will be emailed to your registered email address.
- The seats shall be distributed as 1) 75% to Local candidates and 2) 25% to Non Local candidates.In case seats remain vacant in either category the same shall be filled from other category.
- On the Home page top you will see different buttons like, “Home”, “Prospectus”, “Colleges”, “Key dates” “How to Apply”, “Seat Matrix”, “Bank List”, “Advertisement” and “Help desk”. You can refer to them anytime for necessary guidelines.
- You can call the helpline nos. +91-9782747045, +91-9782747089 During Office Hours on working days for technical problems. Once you are logged in, you can also report about any Technical Problem through the button, “Report your Problem”.
- Candidates will be able to make correction in the details filled in their Online application form. However this Online Editing facility will permit the Candidate to do desired correction ONLY ONCE.
- On pressing the button “Continue” on the Application No. and Password display page, the Choice filling page will appear.
- Press “Add New Choice” to add new record. Select the desired District and then desired College and Press “UPDATE” button. This shall be repeated for adding each new college. You can press button “Save Choices” in between and again start adding choices by pressing “Modify Choices”. Finally save the choices selected. You have to select minimum five college choices.
- Candidates are permitted to change preference of their Colleges, delete and add new Colleges any number of times before the last date / time and till they lock their choices.
- ‘Add New Choice’ Button is used for adding new College.
- ‘Remove All Choices’ Button is used for removing all Colleges chosen earlier.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ Button is used to interchange the two Colleges selected. You have to select the Colleges to be interchanged, by clicking the boxes in ‘Select’ column.
- ‘Edit Button’ is used to change the College selected earlier.
- After using edit option ‘Update’ and ‘Cancel’ Button will be displayed in its place. ‘Update Button’ is used to update the changed College. ‘Cancel Button’ is used to cancel the change done.
- ‘Delete Button’ is used to delete the College chosen earlier.
- ‘Up Button’ will shift your College choice up by one serial number.
- ‘Down Button’ will shift your College choice down by one serial number.
- After all operations ‘Save Button’ is used to save the final choices. It is necessary to save the choices displayed on Computer screen before closing the website otherwise all information will be lost.
- The next page has three sections. First is Choices Modify / Lock Section. You can Modify your choices any number of times before you lock your choices. If you do not lock your choices before the last date and time then the latest saved choices will be automatically locked and allotment will be done on this basis.
- Second is Fee payment section. You have four options of paying fees. HDFC bank with Challan and Online Payment Gateway options. Axis bank and J & K bank both with Challan. SBI with Online Payment Facility. By selecting Challan option, a Challan of the selected bank will be printed at the end. You have to visit any branch of that bank and pay the fee of Rs 2200/-(1815+385(Late Fee)=2200/-) written on the challan (Bank charges Extra). After paying fee, take candidate’s and University’s copy of challan duly stamped by the bank. Make sure that Date, Bank Branch code and Transaction code is clearly mentioned on it. Your fee will be reconciled with the bank. In case of problem you may be asked to produce your challan copy as proof.
- If you opt for Online payment gateway / E-banking option, you can pay directly from your computer by Credit / Debit card / your bank account. Bank charges are mentioned with the option.
- Candidates should not wait for the last date to deposit fee. It takes 2-3 days time to reconcile the fee with the bank. So last minute rush may lead to problem in reconciliation of fee.
- The last section is Printouts. You will be provided with a pdf file containing a) Bank Challan / Online payment receipt, b) Application form, c) List of Colleges chosen. Choices are for consulting with your Parents, Teachers, Friends and others for advice.
- Take a printout of the complete set. Keep one photo copy of the application form with you for future reference.
- At the end press “Logout” to end the internet session. In case you forget to do so the next candidate will not be able to fill fresh form on the same computer.
- Candidates can Log in and take printout of their application / challan / College Choices any no. of times. They can modify their choices any number of times before the last date.
- After the last date of fee deposit, merit list will be prepared and displayed. All candidates should verify their names. If your name has not appeared in the list then immediately inform us and send a scanned copy of your challan and application printout to email@example.com
- On the scheduled date of counseling, the locked choices will be processed. The list of candidates along with allotted College will be displayed on this website. Allotment will be done on the basis of Merit, Choices and available seats.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter from the website. They should pay the college fee and approach the allotted college with in permitted time.
University of Jammu,
Babasaheb Ambedkar Road New Campus,
Website - www.bedjammu.org, www.jammuuniversity.in